Hospitality Assistant All Rounder
- Kitchen/Laundry/Housekeeping role
- Monday to Sunday availability a must
Positioned in the heart of beautiful Byron Bay, Byron Aged Care is a 41-bed facility caring for elderly residents in a homelike setting within walking distance to the beach.
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Assistant within residential aged care to be responsible for kitchen hand, dishwashing, food prep, cleaning, and laundry.
This varied role covers duties across mostly kitchen and cleaning but with the opportunity to pick up shifts in laundry and housekeeping.
This role will suit an applicant who is available Monday to Sunday with flexibility to work most shifts.
With flexible working hours available to suit your lifestyle and out-of-work commitments, you will be offered a great salary package, with access to salary sacrifice to increase your take-home pay and the potential for career progression within our growing organisation.
- Hospitality or Cleaning experience working within an aged care facility setting ideal
- Demonstrated experience as a Hospitality Assistant within a commercial environment as both a Kitchenhand or Cleaner, Laundry Attendant and Housekeeper
- Ensure Aged Care Accreditation Standards are met
- To perform your duties around the facility to company high standards
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Empathy, respect and dignity towards the elderly
- Relevant Cert III or above hospitality qualifications relevant to the position highly regarded
- National Police Clearance Certificate
Shortlisting will commence before closing date.
Our organisation values excellence in service, everyone is important, integrity, contribution and teamwork, and learning for life.